- What do we know to be true today? – Where are we?
- What do we hope will be true in the future? – Where do we want to go?
- What must go well in order to make it so? – How do we get there?
State College Borough Council is leading a process to develop a Strategic Plan for State College and they have selected The Novak Consulting Group (TNCG) as the process facilitators.
The process for State College includes:
- Online engagement opportunities through Engage State College
- Community meetings at the beginning of the process and after the initial framework of the strategic plan is established
- Meetings with other key stakeholders including Borough of State College staff.
State College is soliciting community input (both online and in person) at various points in the process of developing a meaningful and comprehensive Strategic Plan.
The Strategic Plan
The Strategic Plan will include the following elements:
A description of the future state – what you hope the community will be known for in the future.
The role and purpose of the Town Government organization.
Values that characterize employee behavior when the organization is “at its best”.
Critical Success Factors or Key Performance Areas
Critical Success Factor’s answer the question “what must go well” in order to achieve the Vision. They are broad categories that revolve around key outcomes for municipal services.
Specific projects, programs, and initiatives that will move the organization forward in support of the community vision.
Participate, Engage and let us know WHAT STATE COLLEGE WANTS by registering now!